Seminars in Collaboration with Academic Organizations Worldwide
These seminars, held with theoreticians, researchers and expert practitioners from around the world, are devoted to multidisciplinary subjects and provide a varied and global perspective.
The seminars are especially adapted to the challenges that Mandel graduates face in a variety of areas: leadership, management, education and society.
These seminars enable graduates to take time off from their arduous day-to-day tasks, giving them an opportunity to reflect and think, both individually and as a group, while structuring the group as a resource for the professional development of its members.
Examples of seminars:
- Seminar on the reciprocal relations between philanthropic foundations and public policy
- Seminar on education and leadership
- Seminar on future planning in organizations
- Seminar on senior management
- Seminar on the question of leadership
- Various seminars on management
- Seminar on leadership and change