Roundtables – A Platform to Explore a Subject on the Social/Educational Agenda
Roundtables offer opportunities to learn, develop skills and forge ties with prominent individuals from academia and the field, as well as with leading organizations and institutions.
Roundtables provide graduates with a platform to contend with educational and social issues on the agenda of society and education in Israel. They aim to create a professional product of some kind, such as a policy paper or study day led by graduates in cooperation with MGU.
Among the subjects discussed at the roundtables:
- Jewish identity education
- Vocational-technological education
- Youth leadership
- Jewish values in public policy
- The relations between the state establishment and the third sector
- Religious-spiritual leadership
- Democracy education
- Vocational training and employment for the disabled